Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cy0XtA4O4ZPTu1rsSp9heD0=
Pay Rate: 50-52 Hourly CAD
Position: Application Packaging (Need SME for this role)
Location: Calgary, AB (This is onsite position so need local resource)
Long Term Contract
- Job Description:
- (6 8 Years Experience) Applications Packaging (both native, MSIX, Driver packaging and App-V), including PowerShell and Application packaging for Intune & SCCM based deployment.
- Experience in packaging complex end user applications using Flexera admin studio, Driver file management, Application layering (App Attach/ App Volume).
- Ability to handle customer queries, App Owner/User issues as single point for application packaging requirement.
- Experience in Windows 7/10/11 Migration projects w.r.t application packaging, functionality testing & Quality analysis.
- Proficient in Admin Studio/Install shield and modern packaging formats such as MSIX Rich Experience in VB/WMI scripting, Batch Scripting, PowerShell scripting & PowerShell App Deployment Toolkit.
- Well versed in application testing and remediation techniques for producing Windows 7/10/11 compatible applications.
- Tools like ACT 5.6 should be known. Expertise with VMware Workstation/ VDIs to work on the Virtual Builds.
- Knowledge of Creating /Repackaging applications using various Packaging Tools like Wise, Admin Studio, MSIX Sound Knowledge on Windows Installer Technologies - MSI Packaging, Tables, Custom Actions, Standard Actions.
- Expertise in Application Virtualization Technologies, App-V 4.6, 5.0, MSIX Troubleshooting using various tools like FileMon/RegMon, PictureTaker etc.
- Good Understanding of Windows operating systems (Windows Servers, Windows 7/10/11), Registry, File systems, Services packs, Patches, installation and uninstall mechanisms. Knowledge on packaging for Terminal Server applications.
- Customer Coordination and proactively assisting team in resolving issues. Expertise in Application Compatibility Testing and Remediation.
- Working Knowledge of Citrix AppDNA tool and understanding of issues and reports.
- Basic Understanding/Live Hands on of deployment technologies majorly SCCM & Intune. Develop and maintain relevant technical and procedural documentation.
Test environment maintenance, UAT coordination and reporting, application readiness