Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cxSppYaKC98gDgSGzEY-cHo=
Pay Rate: 70-80 Hourly USD
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Duration: W2- Contract (1 years + 1 Year Extension)
This consultant will provide technical application support for Netsmart billing workflows, including but not limited to technical support of Netsmart MSO and Netsmart Cal-PM applications.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Analyze and assess user issues/requests and recommend system-based solutions to support operational workflows and needs.
- Configure system, document build, create test scripts, unit test with documented outcomes, conduct user acceptance testing, in-service other team members.
- Create workflow diagrams.
- Coordinate system updates/upgrades, test and validate updated/upgraded environments.
Specific/Specialized Experience Requirements:
- Experience with Netsmart myAvatar, Cal-PM, and MSO required.
- Experience with Netsmart myAvatar RADplus form modeling desired.
- Moderate level SQL query analysis and build required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience documenting Experience with Netsmart RAD plus building strongly desired.
- Crystal Reports build strongly desired.
- Experience creating workflow diagrams strongly desired. Certifications & Educational Requirements:
- BS in technology field.
- Netsmart Avatar certifications (desired).