Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cxrCtqyBO34AAhHNSFQyaZQ=
Pay Rate: 33696-50544 Yearly USD
- CMA certification - required
- Available to work Monday - Friday / days
- Previous clinical experience – preferred
- Under the supervision of physician or nurse, assists with performing patient assessments and treatments.
- Performs basic diagnostic procedures and specimen collection. Monitors and communicates changes in patient condition. Documents patient care given.
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies, including reordering, stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting. Maintains examination areas.
- Performs administrative or clerical duties as assigned, including filing, reception, scheduling, data entry, and patient registration.
- Exhibits exceptional customer service with patients and teammates.