Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c-Sfa7Uf_dyRW29EAASqFQg=
Pay Rate: 60000-100000 Yearly USD
Job Role: Control Logic Engineer
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Type: Contract on W2 / C2C
- Design and develop microfluidic systems for sample preparation and analysis in a haematology device.
- Conduct simulations and modeling of microfluidic systems to optimize performance.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop and validate new products.
- Analyze experimental data and prepare reports.
- Stay current with advances in microfluidics technology and develop new ideas to improve product performance.
- Develop and maintain documentation of all work performed, including design files, test plans, and test reports.
- Selection of fluidic components such as valves, tubes and syringes.
- Development of fluidic diagram.
- Calculation to optimise the flow rate and pressure.
- Participate in technical discussions with customers and partners.
- Bachelor's degree /Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field.
- 8-10 years Experience in microfluidics design and development.
- Proficient in CAD software for microfluidic device design.
- Experience in microfluidic device manufacturing.
- Experience with microfluidic system integration.
- Proficiency in simulation and modeling tools for microfluidics, such as COMSOL or ANSYS Fluent.
- Experience with microfabrication techniques such as photolithography, soft lithography.
- Familiarity with microfluidic device testing and characterization techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with no less than 8 years of experience, or a Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field with no less than 5 years of experience.