Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c57rsKfKrdFQh2n67wrfcMM=
Pay Rate: 65-75 Hourly USD
Job Role: Embedded Engineer
Job Location: San Jose, CA (Onsite)
Job Type: Contract
- Experience with C in an embedded environment
- Experience implementing sophisticated embedded software in a resource limited RTOS based system.
- Has delivered embedded software for at least one product effectively launched into mass production.
- Experience with common protocols such as I2C, I2S or SPI
- Experience bringing up and debugging hardware using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Experience with Bluetooth and BLE.
- Experience with Audio codec, and streaming over Wi-Fi/Bluetooth
- Experience with BLE Audio implementation and integration
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Consistent track record to work on teams. A strong desire to learn from and help others
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Desire to become a technical lead for a team. Experience directing a team of 3 or more geographically distributed engineers is preferable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, implement and deploy embedded software for new products that include Bluetooth, Active Noise Reduction, batteries, sensors, LEDs, & more
- Design modular software that is maintainable, scalable, and reusable across product line
- Analyze sophisticated technical problems and propose/implement comprehensive solutions.
- Contribute to all phases of the product software lifecycle, including requirements analysis, design, HW bring-up, implementation, automated test, release, support, and documentation.
- Enhance processes & tools to improve quality and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement.