2 Broadway NYC
Estimated Length: 6 Months Work hours:37.50 Est. OT Hrs/Wk:
*VENDORS* PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A REQUEST FOR A SALESFORCE Admin with at least 5 years' experience. Do not send Oracle /Java Developer resumes.
The Salesforce Admin is a key member of Client Salesforce practice. The primary responsibility including:
Design, create, execute and maintain Client Salesforce platform.
Experience with latest tools: Copado (DevOps), best practices, and SAFe Agile delivery is desired.
Participate in software specification, gap analysis, and requirements analysis
Log, track, and manage issues, bugs, and enhancement/ features requests logged in JIRA
1. User Management: Creating and managing user accounts, assigning appropriate roles, profiles, and permissions to control access to data and functionality.
2. Data Management: Importing and exporting data, maintaining data quality and integrity, creating and managing data fields, objects, and relationships.
3. Customization and Configuration: Configuring and customizing Salesforce to meet the organization's specific needs, including creating custom objects, fields, page layouts, and workflows.
4. Reports and Dashboards: Building and maintaining reports and dashboards to provide meaningful insights and analytics to users and management.
5. Automation: Creating and managing automation processes, such as workflows, approval processes, and process builder, to streamline business processes and increase efficiency.
6. Security and Compliance: Ensuring data security and compliance with regulatory requirements by defining and implementing appropriate security controls, managing data sharing settings, and monitoring user activity.
7. System Integration: Collaborating with developers and system administrators to integrate Salesforce with other systems and applications, ensuring data consistency and smooth data flow.
8. Training and Support: Providing training and support to end-users, answering their questions, troubleshooting issues, and assisting with user adoption and proficiency.
9. Release Management: Planning and executing Salesforce releases, including deploying changes from sandbox environments to production, conducting testing, and managing change control processes.
10. Continuous Improvement: Staying updated with Salesforce releases and features, evaluating and implementing new functionalities or enhancements to optimize the platform's performance and user experience.
Minimum of 5 years' Salesforce Administrator Experience
Minimum 5 year experience on a Salesforce implementation project through the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Salesforce Admin Certification
Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years' work experience)