*** Reviews and sorts and date stamps incoming mail and faxes.
*** Accurately routes information either physically or through approved electronic methods to the appropriate staff.
*** Scans documents and applies proper naming conventions.
*** Prepares paper documents for destruction after scanning to the electronic document imaging system.
*** Uses a variety of software applications, databases, and office equipment to accomplish assigned tasks.
*** Inputs applicant’s information regarding an application for licensure into the agency’s single licensing system and update data as needed.
*** Receipt revenue received, prepare bank deposits, and perform reconciliation of bank deposits.
*** Scan documents into the agency’s electronic document imaging system.
*** Uploading documents to the agency’s electronic document imaging system.
*** Comparing paper documents to electronic documents to ensure the electronic version is complete.
*** Verifying the accuracy of data entered into the agency’s single licensing system and correcting any errors.
*** Good communication and interpersonal skills.
*** Administrative and/or clerical experience working in an office environment.
*** Experience using Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
*** Experience creating documents, maintaining files and keeping records.
*** Willing to train the right person that wants to learn and work.
Knowledge, skills and abilities, including utilization of equipment, required for the position:
• Knowledge and use of correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledge of general office procedures.
• Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
• Ability to evaluate information against a set of standards and verify that it is correct.
• Ability to determine work priorities, manage time effectively, organize, and ensure proper completion of work assignments.
• Ability to operate general office equipment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Ability to work with confidential, exempt, and other legally protected information.