Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c1yWxokJiovF3ujmjT-cOpI=
Pay Rate: 28-29 Hourly USD
- Performs clerical and technical support services in the accounting department.
- Date stamps all incoming mail and maintains accurate records daily.
- Verifies the accuracy of invoices, payroll transactions, and journal entries using an online computer system.
- Process batches for accounts payable, payroll, and general ledger data entry.
- Ensure that the proper documentation is maintained in an orderly manner.
- Assists with reconciliation of all invoices for employee benefits/garnishments and creates journal entries for accurate departmental allocation.
- Assist in preparing and analyzing ADP system reports, five-hour intervals, EDD benefit worksites, vacation sick, and other benefit reports.
- Acts as the primary backup to payroll coordinator, accounts payable processor, and cash receipt posting for accountant.
- Maintains and submits orders to maintain an adequate inventory of forms, clerical supplies, copy paper, and equipment.
- Complies with established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings, and workshops.
- Accounting Department: Accounting Clerk
- Attends meetings as required and participates on committees as directed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
- 1-year experience as a clerk.
- Preferred In accounting or related field.
- 10 key by touch, typewriter, personal computer.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize work effectively. Knowledge of database systems and accounting procedures.
- Excellent mathematical Skills
- Effort required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- Walking and standing
- Physical Activities
- Some lifting of 15 lbs.
- Working Traits
- Fast and accurate data entry