- Associate's Degree preferred, H.S Diploma, GED or Equivalent Required
- Experience with M.S Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- Proficiency and substantial experience with budget procedures, financial record keeping, and timecard verification
- Ability to organize work, direct, set priorities and effectively accomplishes required duties with minimal supervision
- Experience with customer service relations
- Phone line operation experience required
- Ability to learn Rady systems (CA Newborn Screening System, for example)
Job Description: The Business Unit Coordinator collects and assimilates appropriate data and information for appropriate clinical/operational/financial decision-making and assists the unit Director to develop, maintain, and analyze budget, budget reports, business trends, and variances on an on-going basis and works collaboratively with a variety of internal and external customers (i.e., staff, peers, managers, medical staff, community groups, and regulatory agencies) regarding internal and external operational issues.