Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c2lG7tuvDjizan3AVuZEHpM=
Pay Rate: N/A USD
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
- Actively work with development and infrastructure teams for integrating test automation as an integral part of Continuous delivery pipeline
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation cross the organization
- Carry out automation feasibility studies
- Pro-actively seek to make continuous improvements to test coverage, execution and automation
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools for different purposes.
Key Skills/ Experience
- Automation using Appium for iOS and Android platforms
- Appium for automating Mobile Apps
- Proven experience in defining and operationalization of test automation strategy
- Proven experience in creating and implementing test automation frameworks for
- Large-scale systems in agile development environment
- Hands-on test automation experience, in a professional software development environment
- In-depth knowledge of a variety of testing techniques and methodologies
- A solid understanding of test-driven development, continuous integration, continuous delivery both in principle and in practice
- Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and ALM tools such as JIRA, HP ALM, etc.
- Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to data virtualization tools.
- Experience in several test automation frameworks, e.g., Selenium, Appium
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution specific focus on cross browser/OS and cross device testing.
- Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration and code coverage tools to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
- Excellent organization, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- Good understanding of Airlines domain (preferable)
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking, solid communication and proven leadership skills - with the ability to lead multiple test paths simultaneously.