Assignment Scope: Hands on highly technical role.
• Azure cloud engineer with experience in setting up and managing Infrastructure and Administration. Experience in Migrating on-premises applications and workloads to azure using cloud technologies and provide support.
• Extensive knowledge on Azure Compute, Storage, Networking, RBAC concepts with hands on experience in creating and deploying Virtual Machines, Virtual Networks, Storage accounts (File shares), Routing etc.
• Knowledge on Various Azure concepts like Azure AD, Conditional Access, Webapps, Azure storage, Azure Container Instances etc.
• Experience in dealing with Azure IaaS – Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, Resource Groups
• Experience working with ARM templates and PowerShell to deploy infrastructure in Azure.
• Basic Knowledge on maintaining the version across the Environments using SCM tools like GitHub
• Experience working on issue tracking tool JIRA.
• Migrated Virtual Machines, SQL Databases, Web Applications & Deployed Containerized web applications, with auto Scaling Deployments
• Created Cookbooks, Manifests and Playbooks to automate infrastructure maintenance & configuration.
Build Cloud Landing Zone & Deployment for the Web Application to be Migrated to Azure Cloud
• Creating & Managing Resource Group
• Align with Architecture governance models, principles for Vnet, Subnets, NSG
• Deploying Azure VM’s, development and creation of landing zones, Apps Service, Web Apps Deployment, Tuning, Configuration, Service & Private End Points, Azure Storage Bucket, Azure Key Vault Services, Log Analytics, Azure Monitor, Application Insights, RBAC roles and privileges, SQL Database provisioning, management, backup, tuning, Azure Container Services etc.
• Azure Management Portal
• Build Automation Scripts (Repositories, versioning, and auto provisioning deployments) for the relevant resources
• Power Shell
• Azure CLI