Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c9yxQYxtc0P_z73lOusewNA=
Pay Rate: 55-60 Hourly USD
- Drive the project from initiation to completion end-to-end as a BSA.
- Manage scope timelines and coordinate project activities. Facilitate workshops - story-boarding workshops, translate story-boarding artifacts into an electronic format and provide input in design sessions.
- Contribute in roadmap discussions and vendor assessments. Clear communication keeping IT and the customer apprised of developments and requirements, key metrics.
- Must build strong relationships with our customers. Analyze and document current and future business process models.
- Analyze and document requirements (scope), business rules (use cases). Analyze and document data requirements (from business needs perspective).
- Collaborate with Customers, IT Scrum Masters, Architects, Developers & Software Quality Assurance on solutions and risks.
- Plan user acceptance tests (UAT), create UAT scripts and facilitate UAT. Coordinate with implementation team to provide clarifications and support UAT/business demo
- Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams. Support user deployment activities as needed. Lead stakeholders thru the business analysis lifecycle
- Setup internal review sessions between technical team and UX team to review mockups. Work with Data Lake team to understand data to draft rules for calculation.
- Create business rule documents for KPIs
- Create functional/non-functional requirement documentation for dashboards
- Maintain requirements by sprint and manage in JIRA
- Update backlogs based on feedbacks