· Windows and MAC hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience
· Ability to do in-depth research and troubleshooting for complex technical issues
· Ability to complete all work tasks with minimal supervision
· Excellent time management skills to prioritize workload
· Ability to walk, bend and lift equipment up to 50 pounds and perform Physical duties of connecting computer equipment
· Experience supporting both MAC & Windows OS, Microsoft Office, smart phones, Audio Video/Video Conference equipment, printers and the following PC hardware manufactures: Apple & HP.
· Office 365 and Skype for Business/Skype Room Systems Troubleshooting
· Basic understanding and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN infrastructure, including on-site servers, WAPs, switches, routers.
· High level of flexibility and the ability to positively respond to changes in work requirements
· Ability to operate and communicate effectively while under pressure is essential
· Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
· Willingness and skills necessary