Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c4XoEJcNHBfgJrbsdBnjITE=
Pay Rate: 70-75 Hourly USD
Job Title: Epic Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst
Location: San Jose, CA (REMOTE)
Duration: 6 months with 1 year extension
Mode of Interview: Web Cam or In Person (Face to face)
Rate: $70/hr on W2
The consultant will develop new and maintain existing 1) 340B accumulation and audit reports, 2) provide end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity/Caboodle Clinical pharmacy domain, 3) development and maintenance of various pharmacy related federal and state grant required reporting. The role requires consultant-level communication skills, the ability to coalesce related requests and offer solutions that satisfy multiple requirements, and Software Development Life Cycle discipline: gathering & documenting and confirming requirements gathering, designing solution, obtaining SME signoff, coding, testing/validation, UAT, & documentation.
- Develop custom reports and audit files for the pharmacy 340B program
- Pharmacy/Willow Inpatient, Ambulatory and Inventory reporting, metrics, and dashboards
- Pharmacy/Willow cube maintenance and updates
- Peer review of reporting developed by other team members
- Epic Clarity Data Model/Clinical and Caboodle Data Model Fundamentals (or legacy equivalents)
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Business Intelligence
- Systems Architecture
- Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
- Advanced understanding, usage of, and ability to go anywhere in the Clarity data model
- Clarity Pharmacy analytics development
- Epic Cogito Certification, and strong knowledge of Epic's Cogito suite of products
- Knowledge of Epic-Crystal integration (ECI) and Crystal Reports Business Intelligence
- 340B Accumulation and Billing Experience.
- Pharmacy related financial experience.