number of positions- 1
Tentative start date – asap
Tentative end date – 18 months
Work shift (days/times) – Day (Monday – Friday, 8-5) 1st Shift
Work Location – remote anywhere in US
Bill rate – NTE-xxxx0/hr. (40% max mark-up)
Required skill set – project management
Travel Required (% of travel) – none
Is this a temp to perm position – temp
Title – Project Specialist - DCAR
GE Sponsor – Kim Dorfler
Number of Leased Workers needed – 1
Job description (feel free to attach) – attached & listed below
Role Summary/Purpose Owns the project management and implementation process for GEHC Life Care Solutions (Monitoring Solutions, Perioperative, Diagnostic Cardiology and Maternal Infant Care) products, including but not limited to sales order review, project planning and documentation, resource coordination, and issues resolution.
This position is remote based.
Essential Responsibilities • Facilitate, coordinate, and track day-to-day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract. Specifically: Work closely with the Customer, Order Management Specialist, Manufacturing, and Field Teams (e.g., Install, Clinical Education Support, Sales) to remotely coordinate the delivery and installation process ensuring timely execution of assigned Diagnostic Cardiology systems and devices orders.
• Write project plans for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities. Create, update, and distribute project documentation, including contact lists, schedules, meeting summaries and action item lists 3. Develop and manage project within timeframe and financial budget. 4. Utilize various commercial and department-specific information systems, software applications, tools and templates to ensure consistency and quality of project delivery, as well as provide visibility to milestone dates and project status
• Communicate all the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with GEHC staff and management. Display excellent communication and facilitation skills in management of installation and integration projects.
• Maintain alignment between the project team and external resources.
• Provide leadership and direction for GEHC personnel responsible for the project. Participate in weekly meetings (internal and external) to provide direction, advise project status, delegate actions/activities and overall, successfully execute the project requirements. Manage projects in accordance with key performance metrics of Healthcare Project Implementation organization.
• Manage revenue associated with projects.
• Act as an effective team coordinator for all matrixed staff.
• Create project status reports.
• Adopt a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log. Proactively resolve and/or escalate issues across functions regarding equipment delivery, installation timelines, site readiness, training schedules, material availability, etc., to meet customer commitments and GE targets for orders, sales, revenue, and receivables.
• Develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
• Maintain an accurate list of deliveries with an up to date priority list.
• Identify, propose and/or participate in development of process improvements for the Healthcare Project Implementation team.
Qualifications/Requirements • Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Minimum one-year experience in project management.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access etc.)
• Proficient in soft skills that are necessary to be an effective project manager.
• Negotiation skills and experience.
• Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects.
• Ability to make presentations (internal and external).
Desired Characteristics • Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Experience managing revenue generating projects.
• Experience with external customer service.
• PMI certification.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access etc.)
• Change management experience.
• Results driven.
• Problem resolution skills and creativity in solution development.
• Vendor implementation experience.
• Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and competing priorities.
• Ability to work effectively in a difficult and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work with little direction or supervision with a mindset for ownership of the project and customer relationship.
• Ability to work from a remote office.
• Willingness to travel a minimum of 10%, including overnight stays when needed.
• Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams.
• Healthcare, medical, hospital or clinical environment experience.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Driving record verification?
GEHC Magnetic Resonance Employee Questionnaire for Metallic Foreign Body and Electronic Devices?
Have you already identified a candidate?
Pre-Identified Candidate result
End Pre-Identified Candidate