RR - GEGOPA00106452
Title – Ultrasound Technical Assistant
Job description (feel free to attach) – see below
Tentative start date – ASAP
Tentative end date – 1 year
Work shift (days/times) – M- F (8-5 local time)
Work Location - 14470 Bergen Boulevard, Saxony 100 Noblesville, IN 46060, ONSITE position, share your candidates current city/state.
Bill rate NTE - xxxx
Markup NTE - 40%
Required skill set – Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills, Strong multi-tasking skills and experience
Is this a temp to perm position – Temp
A brief overview of your facility and what you produce – We technical support to customers and field engineers with technical issues on their GE Ultrasound equipment.
The Ultrasound Technical Assistant handles minor technical and administrative requests from customers following a troubleshooting guide and SOP to either answer a customer’s question, arrange for a depot repair, or refer to additional technical support if necessary. Update and code assigned service requests in compliance with GEs quality and regulatory requirements.
• Walk customer through steps in troubleshooting guide.
• Based on the results of the troubleshooting either close the call as resolved, send to the repair
depot or bring in additional technical resources.
• Answer any customer questions about the status of their repair.
• Communicate with the depot to ensure that loaners are available for the customer.
• Perform other administrative tasks such as closing false alarms, Fan Faults in the GE CRM
• Escalate issues as necessary to leadership to ensure a World Class Customer Experience
1. Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
2. Ability to stay calm in pressurized situations and coach people through solving problems.
3. Exceptional teamwork, verbal and written communication skills.
4. Computer input skills, Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel and Word, Good communication and ability to creatively solve minor problems
Driving record verification?
GEHC Magnetic Resonance Employee Questionnaire for Metallic Foreign Body and Electronic Devices?