Hope you are doing well
Number of position : 10
NO C2C and No Contract Corp to Corp
I, Salman Shaikh (Enterprise Solution Inc.) would like to share a job opportunity as Machine Learning Engineer based in Irving, TX location for a Fulltime position.
*** In case, if you are not comfortable with this location, please share your preference with contact details for further requirements ***
Kindly find the JD below and let me know if you are available for the same.
Machine Learning Engineer
Job Location: Irving, TX
Duration: Full time
We are seeking a highly skilled machine learning engineer who is at ease adapting to new technologies and can collaborate with multiple teams and tech stacks. He should be a critical member of the team as the primary resource for a broad spectrum of Machine Learning tasks and use cases. He should be involved in the entire cycle of ML-Ops activities including analysis (data collection and pre-processing) model development and deployment. He should be involved in maintenance activities like identifying potential weaknesses in the models and to taking the required approach to retrain/update the models as required and to perform the required statistical analysis, testing and a comprehensive validation of the same. The resource will also be working on developing, deploying, and maintaining python flask applications on various platforms. The resource will also be working on several new use cases and will be required to be able to learn and adapt to new techniques, approaches, and platforms with relative ease. The resource will be expected to have prior experience with standard machine learning libraries such as keras, scikit learn, matplotlib, seaborn, TensorFlow and should have knowledge on time series analysis.
As an associate under this role, below are the list of tasks/responsibilities expected to be undertaken
- The candidate would be an integral part of the team regarding all ML/MLOps activities on which they will primarily focus.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development, training (and retraining as required), deployment and maintenance of models in production.
- The candidate will be responsible for developing and enhancing python flask applications and integrating models on the same.
- The candidate will be required to take a pivotal role in deploying new applications and enhancements/features on existing applications deployed on various platforms
- The candidate will be responsible for working on research and analysis for potential new use cases including but not limited to analyzing the provided data, performing EDA/pre-processing on the same, finalizing/optimizing the model, participate in mapping out the end-to-end approach to be taken for implementation of the same and to communicate and demo the same to clients as required.
- The candidate will be responsible for working with the respective teams for reviewing/validating the model on a regular basis, submit appropriate documentation/metrics as required for new models and whenever existing models are changed.
- Experience with Python Development
- Applied Statistics
- Experience working with libraries like numpy, pandas, keras, scikit learn, matplotlib and tensorflow
- Experience with developing and training of Deep Learning models
- Experience with application/model deployment on various platforms/servers (Linux is preferable)
- Experience/ good working knowledge of time series analysis techniques and models
- Experience with SQL (intermediate)
- Experience with EAP/Hive is an added advantage
- Knowledge/Experience with Flask Framework would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Redhat Openshift platform is an added advantage
Please reply me with your updated resume and required details:
Best number to reach you:
Work authorization/Visa Status:
Best time to call you:
Waiting for your earliest response
Thanks & Regards