Resources requires resources to design, implement, configure, deploy, troubleshoot and testing
of routers, switches, firewalls, Wireless Access Points (WAPs).
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Network engineer with at least 5 years of knowledge and hands-on experience in
preparing, configuring, deploying and testing various network devices and services such
as routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, UPS, PDUs, closet maintenance and
preparing network diagrams and documentations.
• This position also required knowledge and experience in using lnfoblox, Solarwinds,
StruxureWare and Firepower management console.
• The individual must also possess ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve urgent
• Individual must be flexible to working off business hours since most of the network
equipment must be deployed and brought online during off business hours including
weekend under strict timeline and strict schedule.
• Individual must have a good communication, organization skill and meet deadlines.
• Cisco Certified Network Professional certification is desirable but not required