Job Description: Summary:
The main function of a human resources representative is to perform the administrative functions, such as invoicing, contracts, cross charges as well as managing enrollments for our reporting purposes. Additional projects will be assigned from the Learning Operations team. A typical human resources representative is responsible for enhancing company productivity, increasing performance and improving business results.
• Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting, and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
• Works with the COE for Talent Management & Learning on their vendor management, contracts and Purchase Orders
• Plan and coordinate the Irvine NEO monthly
• Support HR Solutions TM&L team on other Learning Operations tasks
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of excel and shared worksheets
• Knowledge of Workday Learning is a nice to have
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent experience required.
• 0-2 years related experience required.
No items to display.