Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cxx2e7WNxVM2-CVRil_fOKg=
Pay Rate: 75 Hourly USD
SAP HANA Developer
06 – 10 years
As a member of the team you will be expected to not only deliver on technical requirements and solutions but also be able to present your solutions in group forums and to senior management. Responsibilities include but are not limited to working as individual contributor, a team member and a technical expert to explore, define and pilot new solutions with little supervision
- At least 5 years of Native HANA/BI/SQL development experience.
- A strong HANA (Cloud) development background with HANA100 and HANA150 certifications required and
- SAP Certified Development Associate preferred
- Preferred technical expertise in working with HANA Studio; procedures, calculation views, attribute views.
- Also in HANA data provisioning, virtual tables, infolinks, data validation and error-handling, exposing data models to spotfire, experience of writing complex SQL scripts;
- Data science/engineering savvy, strong focus on (big) data & analytics;
- Preferred experience includes requirement gathering, technical design, Agile testing and implementation and production support and performance optimizations;
- MSc. or Bsc. In the area of Information Management or equivalent;
Experience in manufacturing operations processes (including shop floor, quality, inventory, cost management, etc.) is preferred;
Can-do mentality and able to develop independent;
Roles & Responsibilities
Able to assess and collaborate on requirements definition with business engineers – who are the users of your products;
Willing and able to travel 4-5 times a year to Netherlands to meet the Netherlands based team members
Generic Managerial Skills
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Action driven with strong analytical and analytical skills.
- Manages individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Serves as senior resource to resolve advanced system and/or application issues by interfacing with users and other IT Engineers.
- Anticipates complex issues and discusses within and outside of project team to maintain open communication.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering or MSc. or Bsc. In the area of Information Management or equivalent;