Role – SAP MM
Location – Austin TX. 3 days onsite
Role – Fulltime
Required skill set -
· Lead the project from Onsite for the Complete Project Life Cycle Business requirement to Go live & Warranty - Handover to Support team.
· Capable of show case and present Innovation Ideas and Demo to Customer - Quarterly
· ALE/EDI_IDOC Exposure, Project hands on experience (Implementation/ Enhancement) in some of below IDOC functionality.
· Procurement - Logistics 850,855,846,856 ASN,940,856SC,810,945
· Interface from SAP to 3PL / any downstream or Upstream application through BAPI / RFC / Custom Objects worked on
· Strong exposure on Standard SAP Configuration knowledge in MM / WM - Hands on system SAP ECC.
· Reverse Logistics and Forward Logistics experience
· Work closely with Offshore team, have understanding and flexible to work Onsite & Offshore Model and Multiple Geography location.
· ABAP - Functional debugging and Basic exposure skill a Plus
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills. Able to interact effectively both internally and externally.
· A self-starter - Able to work independently and quick learner and deliver the project.
· Strong computer skills – both Internet and desktop productivity tools
· Strong analytical skills
· Should be familiar with material handling systems and how to integrate them to SAP WM solutions
· Strong warehouse, distribution and transportation Logistics Business Process Knowledge and experience.
· Worked on Custom object - logic - process environment and complex projects would be added advantage. (User - exist, BAPIs, RICEF etc.,)
· Have a good understanding Integration knowledge with SAP MM & SD and FI