Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cwWmIkeuhEBiK3PR6RNWuwQ=
Pay Rate: N/A USD
- Experience in SAP MM - preferably in a fashion company, either through SAP AFS, FMS, or S4 Fashion.
- Experience in SAP S/4 Merchandising and S4 Hana Fashion and Vertical Business preferred.
- Experienced in implementation and rollout experience in either S/4 AFS/Fashion projects having successfully executed multiple SAP Retail full life cycle implementation projects.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements for BTP interface mapping with S4 Hana – Inbound and Outbound interfaces.
- Experience with SAP Fashion, including Master Data, segmentation, season, VAS, Allocation run, Distribution curve, PSST, MSO, characteristic value conversion Management, is preferred.
- SAP S4 Fashion data migration experience.
- Deep working knowledge of Merchandising Retail industry and Fashion industry business processes is strongly preferred.
- Analyzing the customer's business operations and designing a SAP solution.
- Preparing, participating in, and directing process design workshops, configuring/developing SAP solutions, demonstrating and getting customer acceptance.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM related objects.
Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develop necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs