Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c3JJG15xMWOroM5O-XOhvSU=
Pay Rate: 130000-140000 Yearly CAD
SAP OTC / S4 Principal Consultant with French Language || Montreal QC ( 2 days in a month onsite required)
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Montreal, Quebec or be willing to relocate to the area.
- This position may require travel. Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 11 years of Information Technology experience.
- Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in the Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- At least 11 years of experience in Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation /Development and deployment.
- At least minimum 4~6 years of SAP project implementation experience in SAP OTC and integration with other process areas.
- At least two-three end to end implementation projects and at least one was performed as Solution Architect preferably at client location.
- Experience in multiple, full lifecycle SAP S/4 OTC project implementations.
- At least 6 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Proven expertise in the following areas: aATP, Vistex Paybacks and Chargebacks, SAP Settlement management, SAP FSCM, SAP GTS, EDI.
- Knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP OTC with SAP S/4HANA, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest SAP Order to Cash technologies.
- Strong hands-on experience in and knowledge of design, configuration and testing of core Order to Cash business process.
- Strong experience and knowledge of key integration points with SAP OTC and other SAP modules, including FICO, MM, EWM etc.
- Should have worked on S4HANA RFPs as Solution lead.
- SAP S/4 OTC certifications are a plus.
- Knowledge of S/4 HANA simplifications in logistics area will be an added advantage.
- Able to combine strong functional experience with ABAP/technical skillset to debug and implement solutions to client’s customized SAP solution.
- Strong understanding of business processes in the life sciences / pharmaceutical domain.
- Strong understanding of GXP and SOX requirements.
- Should have working experience in a highly regulated environment.
- Fluency in English, Conversational French capability with business is must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to lead team in resolving complex issues in a fast pace and challenging environment.
- Strong Client Facing experience, great communication and presentations skills.
- Ability to work with offshore teams and coordinating work delivery between onsite and offshore.