Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3cxCMKlfy6kAlxUgWSGWdcBE=
Pay Rate: N/A USD
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provides technical direction to project teams; leads/participate in project planning sessions with clients or IT management; provides solutions and evaluates the merit of each solution including highly complex issues.
- Demonstrable detailed understanding of architecture principles and methods, technology and standards
- Strong presentation skills including developing architectural designs, presentations and documentation.
- Provides expertise on best practices, standards, architectural approaches for design & Implementation of products like SCCM,LANDesk,Windows 10 etc.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects at a single time
- Provide lead engineering capabilities for SCCM in a Windows PC environment.
- Build packages, task sequences, and automation scripts.
- Engineer and manage end user computing Group Policy.
- Create and maintain PC images. Develop an application, patch, and update deployment strategy. Execute upon this strategy.
- Provide engineering and support for PC disk encryption, anti-virus, and anti-malware.
- Provide engineering and automation of printer deployment and monitoring.
- Provide vision and strategy for end user computing environment including evaluation of emerging technology, software, and hardware road mapping.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation for all desktop solutions, tools, code, configurations, and processes.
- Mitigate risk and provide consistency and dependability by adhering to policies and procedures for change and incident management.
- Serve as the highest level of technical escalation for end user trouble tickets.
- Mentor junior team members and train on systems and solutions. Develop yourself by staying current on industry trends and new technologies
- 7+ years of directly relevant SCCM experience in a 500+ Enterprise PC environment.
- 5+ years in a lead/senior engineering role.
- Direct experience with and advanced knowledge of Windows 7/10 system administration and maintenance, including deep knowledge of the registry, file system, processes, services, and security.
- Strong working experience with GPOs.
- Expert level knowledge of scripting languages (VBS, PowerShell, WMI).
- Expert level knowledge Internet browser management, security, and configuration.
- Experience deploying, administering, and maintaining disk encryption using BitLocker.
- Expert level knowledge of end user computing hardware, specifically Dell.
- Strong ability to strategize for the future and design technical solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate transparency into the operations and health of the end user computing environment by defining and generating reports.
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE - Should have a great customer handling skills - Able to handle unforeseen situations - High level of acceptance - Can drive HCL’s value and its methodology
Other Skills/ Experience:
- Application Packaging & patch management and Windows 2008 onwards, Active Directory
- Scripting & windows Migration experience
- Windows SOE image build and deployment experience
Years of Experience:
- Should have 10+ years of working Experience in Tools like SCCM Altiris Marimba LANDESK etc
- Total experience More than 10 years
- Compulsory SCCM certifications
- Compulsory MCP/MCSA/MCTS/MCSE
- Desired ITIL v3