Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3c3jifJAUAC_mGotHWyQy9o8=
Pay Rate: 87400-135500 Yearly USD
MUST HAVE: 4 year Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, 5+ years of engineering experience in switch-mode power supply design, work on-site Monday through Friday in Horsham PA.
NICE TO HAVE: Experience designing SMPS using circuit topologies such as Forward, Flyback, Buck, Boost, etc. for applications in ambitious environments. Experience in designing and specifying magnetic components for SMPS designs. Experience in the design of digital and analog power supply interfaces and controls. Experience in power supply input and output noise mitigation.
The AT product portfolio covers all Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) infrastructure products, including Optical Headend, Optical Nodes, RF active/passive products, and RF over Glass (RFoG) products, including Optical Network Units (ONU)/Multi Dwelling Units(MDU’s).
- Work with a cross-functional team designing stand-alone and embedded power supplies for indoor and outdoor CATV equipment.
- Responsible for electrical design from concept through production supporting related component engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain activities.
- Perform electrical, thermal and DVT measurements at all stages of power supply development.
- Responsible for modeling, breadboarding, and prototype development.
- Responsibilities include sustaining engineering for existing power supplies.
- Support manufacturing and supply chain activities for alternate component supplier qualification.
Screening Questions: Do you have 5+ years of engineering experience in switch-mode power supply design? Do you have a Bachelors of Science degree in Electrical Engineering?
Interview Steps: interview with Recruiter - 30 minute phone interview -> interview with Hiring Manager - 30 minute Microsoft Teams Interview
Relocation package: Yes, full
Signing bonus: No
Travel required: No
Visa support: no
Report to specific location: Yes, report to a specific location
- Experience designing SMPS using circuit topologies such as Forward, Flyback, Buck, Boost, etc. for applications in ambitious environments.
- Experience in designing and specifying magnetic components for SMPS designs.
- Experience in the design of digital and analog power supply interfaces and controls.
- Experience in power supply input and output noise mitigation
- In-depth knowledge of discrete semiconductors and passive components.
- Knowledge of electrical modeling and simulation programs.
- Familiar with power supply EMC and safety requirements.
- Knowledge of CATV HFC equipment is a plus.
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.