Job Number: z5G7h3l6a1kMvyS65NP3czeqIHMlgBtAD7BWZvcI6qM=
Pay Rate: 80-154 USD
Job Role: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Location: Austin, TX
Type: Contract (Only W2)
Must have skill sets:
- Language: Java, Go
- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
What technical skills will successful candidates possess-
Responsibilities: Creates software code for a plethora of practical uses. They may work on a number of projects, which could include creating software systems, designing mobile apps, creating a project from the ground up, working on bettering an existing project, modifying an existing product, testing software and debugging programs. Maintenance of all projects may also be required depending upon the position held by the Software Developer. Level II Intermediate level resource with significant experience.
- Experience in one or more of: Java, Go, Python or Ruby
- Familiar with MVC frameworks and web services (REST)
- Ability to test and monitor your own code.
- Ability to debug applications.
- Understanding of testing and monitoring tools.
- Exposure to Unix/Linux systems.
- Familiar with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins or similar).
- Familiar with configuration tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet etc.
- Understanding of Agile, Scrum, Kanban or other development processes and methodologies
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts, data structure, algorithms, and system level programming (including multi-threaded programming)
- Exposure to cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiarity with Container Orchestration such as Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- Contribute to the architecture and development of a multi-cloud, Kubernetes-based computer platform, including software components and Infrastructure as code
- Supporting DevOps operations by integrating developed Infrastructure as code into CICD pipeline builds
- Acting as part of an internal customer facing support and maintenance rotation