• Experience with Manual testing complex business functions for Enterprise Applications
• Strong SQL - significant experience with technical and functional transactional testing of the UI layer with data validation at the database layer
• Experience writing Feature files in Gherkin
• System integration testing experience
• Requires proven experience developing automated test systems and scripts
• Requires knowledge of multiple software development methodologies such as Waterfall, Iterative, Agile, and Behavior-driven development
• Typically requires 5+ years of related information technology work experience and 3+ years of development or test automation experience
Responsibilities • Learn complex business functionality and be able to perform requirements and User Story analysis for creating detailed test designs and conditions.
• Elaborate test designs (feature files) into automated tests using a Cypress/Typescript framework.
• Writes reusable test components, both application-independent and application- dependent.
• Manual testing.
• Develop feature files in Gherkin.
• Develop complex SQL queries for data validation.
• Prepare manual testing and test automation estimates.
• Translates existing manual test cases or scripts into automated tests
• Assists with setup and maintenance of test environments
• Identifies technical and operational problems on installed systems, products, and/or services
• Develops configurable, maintainable, reusable and dependable test automation tools
• Prepares for and takes part in testing activities for production deployments and remediation
• Develops test case automation criteria
• Performs appropriate analysis to identify automation candidates
• Writes reusable test components, both application-independent and application-dependent • Works on projects that have system-wide impact and integrate across the organization
xxxxx:, 12L - SF, Required
Sr Automation Test Engineer
(Click to View Job Title Detail Description),
CWR Type:, W-2, Required