R2D2 - 12266255
Role: Ping IAM Engineer
Rate: xxxx all-inclusive
Needs to be available to work CDT hours and attend a daily 9:00 AM CDT meeting
Remote; Chicago IL Preferred
Only USC, GC
Please send it with this information:
• Legal name:
• Location (City and State):
• Phone #:
• Email address:
• Visa type:
• Expiration Date
• Hiring Status:
• Open to CTH:
Role: Ping IAM Engineer
SSO/ IAM with deep-level expertise in web security, software development, knowledge of access governance, identity management, federation and IAM solutions.
In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end-users, technical IT teams, business partners, network providers, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.
At least 7-9+ years of overall IAM experience, and at least 3+ years of experience on Ping Identity Suite of products.
• Extensive experience with access management and the ability to operate as a de facto architect.
• Prior experience in some relevant position, preferably as an SSO architect to define process, design, and implementation strategy for onboarding enterprise applications, IAM platform enchantments etc.
• Expertise in IAM industry standards and enterprise architecture & API security design.
• Solid knowledge of all web technologies, especially web services, web applications, Service-Oriented Architectures, and network/web protocols
• Should have a good understanding of Identity and Access Management platform framework and functions. Should have good understanding and hands-on experience with Ping Suite of products such as PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory, PingOne for Customers.
• Should have good experience with Designing, Implementing, supporting, and maintaining of PingIdentity SSO platform.
• Experience in leading workshops/discussions with customer, customer team(s) and vendor team(s) for issues, platform enchantment, design etc.
• Demonstrated excellent project/program management experience.
• Experience with security protocols such as LDAP-S, SAML, WS-Federation, SCIM, OAuth, and OIDC
• Sound knowledge of all procedures, standards, and regulations for authorization and authentication.
• An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
• Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Good collaboration & communication skills, the ability to participate in an interdisciplinary team.
• Strong written communications and documentation experience
• Excellent time management and organizational management skills
• Able to be a technical lead, onsite coordinator, and SME to customer and offshore team.
• Demonstrated experience with working with and supervising an offshore team.
• Demonstrated communication skills to interact with internal/external users and stakeholders
Must have hands-on experience with:
• PingOne for customer
• PingDirectory, PingDirectory Sync
• DB / SQL
Bonus to having work experience with or knowledge of:
• PingOne Advanced Services
Anthony Gray Jr
External Resource Manager (ERM) | SubCo Staffing Center
Capgemini North America | Guatemala