Possible 3 Month CTH | No Fees | Do Not Re-Post | Confidential
Submit candidates under their legal name and use only Capgemini template
WWS ID: 9999
Role: BAE Developer
Rate: xxxx/hour all inclusive
INCLUDE IN COMMENTS TO SUPPLIER SECTION
Please send Candidates with this information
Location (City and State):
Full visa expiration date:
If the resource has a visa, what company owns it?
Are you working directly with the contractor’s visa holder?
SKYPE INTERVIEW IS MANDATORY
Job name – BAE Developer
The core service areas consistent of the following:
• Experience with end-to-end implementation of financial crime platforms.
• Be proactive in software design/architecture, working closely with architects and software engineers to come up with the right solution to the problem
• Participate in the design and implementation of core platform features.
• Experience implementing BAE Systems/Detica solution or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge and application of actionable intelligence, threat intelligence, fraud containment and customer insight.
• Previous experience in implementation of software applications in the financial services industry.
• Experience utilizing systems (including data mapping, profiling, system tuning etc), and leading AML and Fraud systems.
• Experience in working Java Applications
• Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL and databases, mainly Oracle
• Strong understanding of ETL and data processing and cleansing for accurate data analysis.
• Knowledge of data processing/analysis languages such as Python
• Knowledge of mathematical modelling and machine learning techniques is a plus
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with a determined approach to own work.
• Excellent Technical troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrate flexibility and ability to take the initiative on issues.
• Effective and efficient decision-making ability - prioritizing, time management etc.
• Flexibility to work with offshore teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field.